The cutest blog on the block black and white background

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

A Tiny Clutch-for me!

When I bought this pattern from The Tiny Seamstress I also bought two others....you know, to save on shipping.

One of them was The Tiny Clutch Pattern.
Super cute.

I tried it out today and it was so quick and simple!

I am trying really hard not to buy any NEW fabric right now and just using what I've got.
(And I've got a lot...it might take me awhile and a lot of projects!)

I used some of my favorite Amy Butler fabrics.
Here is what mine looks like:


 I think it might make a fabulously cute diaper and wipes bag....for those times when I am living my super glamourous life and have to wipe someone's hiney!
It seems to be about the same size.

I also think it needs a sweet fabric rosette added to the clasp.
I had this one laying on my table:

It doesn't really  match (it is actually going on a headband for Peighton) but I just wanted to see what it would look like and I LOVE it!
So, I am going to make one to match and it will look a lot better-Peighton would be sad if I took hers anyway!

My friend, Erin, has a very crafty blog and she had her own take on the Tiny Clutch pattern.
Check it out here!

Love the patterns from The Tiny Seamstress!
The two I have done have been very easy to follow and pretty quick to assemble.

1 comment: