The cutest blog on the block black and white background

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

10 minute fabric necklace

In addition to painting, Peighton loves to accessorize. 
Rings, necklaces, earrings (fake ones), high heels, you name it she likes to wear it-and all at once.

I am always on the look out for more accessories to keep her happy!

I came across this tutorial and I had everything to make it from leftovers of other projects! 
Score.
I love when I can just go to my craft room and find everything I need without going to the store at all.

It took me about 10 minutes start to finish and that was with Peighton helping to stuff the beads in.
She likes to be in on projects whenever possible and I am always happy to have a helper!

Here is what ours looks like:


I did not do the ribbon as the original tutorial has. I wanted Peighton to be able to put it on and take it off by herself.  So I just added a few quick snaps and we were done!
Now, she wants one for Nellie-her American Girl. 
Maybe tomorrow. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment