The cutest blog on the block black and white background

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Camera Bag...or so I thought

I bought this camera bag pattern awhile back and just hadn't gotten around to making it.

I came across it today and thought I should try it out!
Remember how I am trying to use up my fabric stash? I keep trying to find things to make and this was one of them!

I thought it would be quick and simple, being a small bag.
And it was, now that I look back on it.

But I'm not one that likes reading directions...so my seam ripper had to come out a few times.
Note to self....read directions more often!

Anyway, it turned out great.

I added a little flower rosette on the front because I seem to be into those lately.


And when my happy little helper saw it...she decided it was hers!
She told me it was her "fancy purse."
How can I argue with that?
She wears it well.
 
She was right-it does make an adorable little purse just her size!

Guess I'll be making another one...

No comments:

Post a Comment