The cutest blog on the block black and white background

Monday, March 7, 2011

stroller drink holder

I love my stroller.

Peighton likes to call it
The Big Mac.
It seats two.  It's pretty lightweight for a double stroller. It folds up easily.

Both my four-year-old and my baby are comfy in it.
They sit beside one another and she hands him toys, puffs, cheerios and his paci when needed.

It's great.

But those crazy folks at MacLaren didn't think it needed a cup holder!

They obviously didn't ask any mommies.

One of my other strollers has FOUR cup holders-now that is my kind of design! Plenty of room for the baby's snacks, drinks and mine too!

I found this stroller drink holder tutorial and thought it might just work.

It was super easy and took maybe 15 minutes start to finish.
I used my snap press for the snaps.

The handle is not crooked, it's just sitting there funny!

I thought about taking it out and putting it on the stroller for a picture.
But my garage is cold and dirty from all the snow melty stuff that collects on the floor.
So, I took this picture on my floor and I am going to sit here in my nice warm house and picture my drink holder on my stroller during those warm summer days when I will actually need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment