The cutest blog on the block black and white background

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Cosmo Anyone?

Great name for a bag, huh?

Although, the drink is one of my favorites too!



I have had this wonderful book for quite awhile:

And I just haven't had the time to make many of them yet!
I think I could start at the beginning and make every single one of them.

The one on the cover is what sold me on the book-I ADORE IT.

It's called the Cosmo bag.
It's big and roomy and pretty and has lots of pockets.
Perfect.

On a recent trip, my friend Amy had an adorable one and she totally inspired me to get to work on it!

And I was thinking of Cosmos the whole time...

I chose fabrics that I already had on hand.
REALLY trying hard to destash this joint!

I had just enough of the teal Amy Butler print and then had a random orange and pink one for the handles.
I LOVE how it turned out!
I like large prints on bags and this one did not disappoint.

It's got lots of room and lots of pockets.

And it just happens to match one of my previous creations:



I also made a little zippered pouch out of the leftovers!
I don't have a picture of that though so I'll save it for another day.
This bag is going to be super organized.

In a few weeks I am going on a trip without the short ones.
And since I am still nursing that means I get to haul along my little friend Ameda...aka the breast pump.
I think this bag will work well to carry it all through the airport and still look cute!


Next on my list out of this book is the "Take Flight" handbag.
It looks gorgeous.
And hard.
We'll see how that goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment