The cutest blog on the block black and white background

Monday, March 21, 2011

Ridin In Style

Not much time for the crafty betweeen a few crazy trips-but here is a quick one...



Ridin in style....at Target, that is!

Preston is finally getting to the point where he can sit up in shopping carts.
Dirty, disgusting, who knows who sneezed their boogers on it last shopping carts.

Since he is pretty much always with me and we have a need to go to Target, the grocery store, Joanns, Hobby Lobby, you get the idea, we need something to keep his mouth off the cart!

So, I pulled out the pattern I used when Peighton was this age and whipped up a cart cover.

There are quite a few different patterns for this out there. The one I have is Simplicity 4225.
Super easy and very quick to make.

I found this fabulously cute argyle at Hobby Lobby and it made the perfect cart cover!
Peighton's was pink leopard print and it was cute....but I think I like this one better!

I added some orange ribbon tags in the front for him to either chew on or to attach toys to for those trips that I know are going to take awhile. 

You can't see it very well but there is a hole in the front where his legs stick out.

We can't wait to use it!

No comments:

Post a Comment