The cutest blog on the block black and white background

Friday, February 25, 2011

A tiny backpack for our trip with Mickey

In just a few short weeks, we will be setting sail with Mickey, Minnie, and most importantly....
The PRINCESSES!

We are getting very excited (mostly because we see a Disney Cruise ship commercial everyday!).

So, I am trying to think ahead and plan ways to make life a bit easier while we are onboard with my 2 monkeys, along with 3 others little ones....all of which are under 5!!!!!
Yes, we might be a bit crazy.


Today, I whipped up this adorable little backpack for Miss P to tote just a few things in.


I'm thinking we will throw in some crayons, markers, stickers, Leapster, etc when we know we will have a bit of downtime and need entertained.
It might also be helpful when we get off the ship for the day. She can put in a few snacks and small toys.
I'm thinking it will be very useful!

I  made it just her size so it will be easy to carry and cannot be filled so full that I hear "It's too HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAVY" a hundred times.

Super quick and easy little drawstring bag.
I used my embroidery machine to do the Minnie head.
We love it!
I should have taken pictures as I made it and made this into a tutorial.
Guess I have to make another!





No comments:

Post a Comment