The cutest blog on the block black and white background

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Yet another Hawkeye Project

If you know us, you know we are not Hawkeye fans.
 
And I do not buy Hawkeye fabric for personal use...
That being said I am always willing to take a Hawkeye's money!!!!
 
 
My lovely friend, who happens to photograph my kiddos, asked me to make her newest addition a cover for his carseat.
It's her third baby and I'm guessing the third use of the seat and it probably needed a little update. ;-)
 
 
She had seen my sweet niece and nephew being toted around in their matching John Deere seats and she just had to have one!
 
 
 
Even though it screams "Hawkeyes" I think it turned out pretty cute!

 
I was in too big of a hurry to actually put it onto my carseat so it's just laying on top of it right now.
Can't wait to give it to you, Jamie!
 
She told me she just got a new bag from 31 that is black and gold (the horror!) so it will match quite nicely!


No comments:

Post a Comment