The cutest blog on the block black and white background

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Turkey toss game!

Rainy Day....box full of fabric scraps.....
What's a girl to do?!?!?!
 
 
Make a game for the kids of course!
 
 
I'm calling it:
"TURKEY TOSS"
 
and we'll be playing it at Thanksgiving for sure!
 
 

 
I cut a turkey-ish sort of shape out of felt (so the edges wouldn't fray).
Added some ribbon for the feathers and stitched it down onto my squares.
 
 
 
They are filled with dry beans I had in the pantry.
 
 
I closed up the bean bags and we now have a cute game that everyone can play!
I thought about adding faces to the turkeys....but didn't want to. ;-)
 
 
 
 

 
No scrap is left behind in this house....the back of one turkey has a little but of  pork on it...;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment