The cutest blog on the block black and white background

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Racecars, Monsters and a bit of Ballerina

We were in need of winter jammies around here!
 
Peighton and I found some cute knits on a girls shopping trip that we thought would be perfect for PJ's!
 
 
I used this adorable pattern from Peek a boo Pattern shop.
I have quite a few of her patterns and have even tested a few and they have all been wonderful!
 
Image of Alex & Anna Winter PJs: 6 mos. - 8 years
 
I love that this one goes up to size 8 and is appropriate for boys and girls.
Perfect.
 
The tutorial was very well written and easy to follow.
It was pretty quick too-I made 3 pairs in about an hour and a half!
Quick and easy AND cute is my kind of pattern.
 
 
 
 
 
What a lovely stack of cozy jammies!

 
Peighton is getting so TALL!
Look how long those legs are on her pair!

 
Preston likes to be in most pictures right now.
He's a pretty good helper.

 
I love using a rib knit for the trim.
I only found it in the red though...I need to stock up on that in every color!
 
 
Can't wait to put them on my kiddos after their bath!
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment