The cutest blog on the block black and white background

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Tummy Time Travel Mat

(I actually made this blanket a few months ago but forgot about it!)



My sweet niece and nephew were in need of a Tummy Time Blanket that they could take on the road.

(Actually, my sister-in-law, Katy had seen one at Target and gave me the idea.)

Super easy though and cute too!


I went through my scraps and was able to find lots of textures and black and white prints for them to play on.
There is a bit of chenille, some minky and some super soft white fabric too!
I included lots of ribbon tags to hook toys onto while they play.
Even though there are two babies I didn't make it very big because it is for traveling.
So, they can just fold it up and go!


Peighton was talking to them while they laid on their new blanket.

And Preston likes to see just how close he can get before someone stops him!



No comments:

Post a Comment