The cutest blog on the block black and white background

Monday, August 27, 2012

Upcyled "Corn Fed" T-shirt!

I love it when I make somthing cute for Preston!

It doesn't happen nearly as often as the cute stuff for Peighton.


I found an XL Mens shirt that said "Corn Fed."
Perfect for my little farming man.

I am choosing to ignore the fact that this shirt is in black and gold and a bit hawkeye-ish.
We're just going with it.


I did pull out my pattern for the Made by Rae skinny T, but then just grabbed a shirt he had that I knew fit him and used that instead.
It was much faster.


It really only took me about 10 minutes to make.
I used the neckline from the original shirt and the sleeves as well.
The only part I had to hem was the bottom!


He cracks me up.
I asked him to sit and show me his shirt....instead he tried to see himself in the lens of the camera...




 
He calls it his "Zorn" shirt!

Love it when I make something he likes!



No comments:

Post a Comment