The cutest blog on the block black and white background

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Nutella banana bread

This recipe combines two of my favorite things.....banana bread and nutella!!!!
 
I whipped it up and pulled it out of the oven just before Preston and I walked out to get Peighton off the bus!
She is always starving when she gets home from school so I knew this would be the perfect after school snack.
 
And I was pretty sure Preston and I would enjoy it too!
 
 
 
I found the recipe at Chef In Training .
 
 
Nutella banana bread
 
2 cups flour
3/4 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
1/4 cup butter softened (I used 1/4 cup greek yogurt)
1 cup sugar
2 large eggs
1 tsp. vanilla
1/3 cup milk
3/4 heaping cup Nutella
 
 
On her site there are detailed directions of exactly how to mix it up.
 
I'm a "dump, mix and bake" kind of a gal and that's exactly how I did it!
I dumped everything together, poured it into my greased pan and baked at 350 degrees for about an hour.



 
 
It did not dissapoint!
And it put a big smile on Peighton's face when she got home!

This may be our new favorite recipe to make when the bananas get too ripe to eat!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment