The cutest blog on the block black and white background

Friday, August 3, 2012

Getting ready for the State Fair!

The great Iowa State Fair will be here in just a few weeks!

We love the state fair.
Peighton can't wait for Cotton Candy.

Preston enjoyed the Corn Dogs last year but he was pretty young so who knows what he will pick out this year!


Of course we need cute themed clothes when we attend the fair.

We have our 4-H shirts and our "locally grown" shirts but we needed just one more...



Peighton chose a Cotton Candy shirt.
I would have done the fabric differently and had 3 different colors but she wanted just pink and blue "Because that's what color my cotton candy is!"
So, the middle remained white.




And since Preston doesn't yet have a favorite fair food we made him a show calf.
Dustin will have a calf there to be shown and I'm sure Preston will be helping out so we thought a calf would be fitting for him!


If I had a bigger machine I would have put "Ford Cattle Company" on it!
Maybe next year!

2 comments:

  1. I wish I had your talents! I just love you guys!!!!! HAVE FUN! Maybe we will run into you there!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well the feeling is mutual-I wish I had YOUR talents!!!!! I STILL haven't decided which pictures i need of Preston because they are all too stinking good!
    Barbie

    ReplyDelete