The cutest blog on the block black and white background

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Four Mickeys

It's only a few weeks away!
The countdown to Disney has begun.
That means I have to get all my crafting preparations done pretty soon!
I think that when you go on a family trip at least ONE of those days there should be matching....including adults. ;-)


Oh yes, that's right.

So, I had a lady on etsy make me this adorable Mickey design for my embroidery machine:




I thought I was just going to use it for Preston since I had a ton of girly stuff already and this is a bit boyish.

But then I decided it could be very cute on a shirt for Peighton, Preston, ME and my mom!!!!!
I am pretty sure my dad and Dustin will not participate...so they may get Mickey ears for the picture that these will require!

So, I got plain black shirts at Hobby Lobby and got to work!
Peighton helped me choose a different color for each shirts mouse.


I thought I wasn't going to like it on an adult shirt as much as I did on a kids shirt but once I got it stitched out I think I really like it!
                      It's not a super obnoxious Mickey Mouse shirt-which is what I was going for!

As my good friend Amy would say:
                                 "We will be the cute freak show walking through Disney!!!!!!"

I think it would also be really cute on a backpack too!
(we may need those next!)



No comments:

Post a Comment