The cutest blog on the block black and white background

Monday, January 2, 2012

Crockpot Chicken Tortilla Soup

I love my crockpot.
And I love Pinterest and Facebook!
When they come together to make an easy dinner for my family it's perfection!


When a friend of mine posts a recipe on either facebook or pinterest I tend to check it out and a lot of times I make it-especially if they post about how good it was!

For dinner tonight, I made Crockpot Chicken Tortilla Soup, compliments of my friend Traci!


This one didn't disappoint!

I left out the kidney beans-we don't like 'em!
And I chopped up my chicken before I put it in, I don't like "shredded chicken," I like "diced chicken."

Peighton, who is 5, told me it was "her best soup ever," meaning her favorite!
She's a tough critic so I know if she likes it, it must be pretty good.

I will admit though...after making this one I started to think about one of my family's absolute favorite recipes...similar to this one but might be even better.
It is not made in the crockpot, so this one is much easier to make.
I will be posting the recipe soon and maybe you can decide which is the better of the two!

No comments:

Post a Comment