The cutest blog on the block black and white background

Friday, April 1, 2011

Skirt from STITCH

I think I've mentioned before how much I adore Stitch Magazine.

So many new and exciting projects in each issue.
Home Decor, clothing, kids stuff, baby stuff.
There is a project for everyone in there!

And I often find all kinds of other useful stuff too.

This skirt caught my eye immediately.
It's very "me."
I love skirts in the summertime.
So easy to wear and they make just about anybody look cute.

This one just looked fun and a bit different from all the others in my closet.
I did hesitate just a bit after I read the directions...it has a zipper....and I do not heart zippers.
But I decided to give it a try....again.
I've failed at many zippers over my short sewing career.

However....I may have turned a corner with my zipper installation.
This one turned out GREAT!
I really couldn't believe it.


The skirt is pretty cute too! ;-)








No comments:

Post a Comment