The cutest blog on the block black and white background

Monday, April 18, 2011

Chalk mat

We were in need of a quick birthday gift for a little friend of Peighton's.
I thought we were going to have a make a super quick Target run....but then I remembered...

 I had just gotten a package from HERE that contained a roll of chalkboard fabric!
Perfect birthday gift for a little 4 year old girl coming right up!



I didn't have time to take pictures of the process but I think I will-it was so easy and such a fun gift!
We wrapped it up and stuck in a box of chalk to get her started.
While I was at it I made Peighton one too.
We use it to practice letters while I am making dinner!

And I even found a really cute use for the small scraps of chalkbaord fabric that was left over!!!!
More on that later.



No comments:

Post a Comment