The cutest blog on the block black and white background

Monday, February 11, 2013

Buffalo Chicken Pasta

I'm LOVING my Crockin Girls Cookbook!
 
From the “Slow Cookin’ Mamas” Slow Cookin’ Companion Cookbook
 
 
I've tried a lot of their recipes lately and I haven't found one yet that wasn't fabulous!

The Buffalo Chicken Pasta proved to be great as well!
 
Dustin and I like just about anything that involves Buffalo Chicken.
I thought this one might be a winner.
And bonus points for being made in the crock pot!
 
It was too spicy for the kids so they had chicken nuggets!!!!
 
 
BUFFALO CHICKEN PASTA
1 lb chicken, chopped
salt and pepper to taste
1 can cream of chicken soup
1/2 cup hot sauce
1 can diced tomatoes with green chilies, drained
1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup ranch
1 1/2 cup sour cream (I left this out because I didn't have any!)
3 cups penne pasta, cooked
 
Season chicken with salt and pepper and place in slow cooker.
Add the chicken soup, hot sauce,  and diced tomatoes.
Cook on low for 4-6 hours or high for 2-3 hours.
Stir in the cheese, ranch, and sour cream, then turn off slow cooker.
Boil pasta, drain and add to the slow cooker.
Stir well and serve!

I forgot to take a picture of the finished product-I was more focused on eating!!!
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment