The cutest blog on the block black and white background

Monday, September 10, 2012

Super cute Carseats!

I made a couple of car seat covers over the weekend!
 
And they are cute.
 
 
Katy brought me some gently used carseats she had bought from a friend.
They are in great shape...but they are pink leopard print!
Which would be OK for Hayden but we cannot put Lane in pink leopard!!!!!!
 
 
I used my infant car seat pattern but just made it a little wider and longer and it worked great.
 
Katy and I had a fun day of shopping picking out some cute fabrics.
She wanted something dark because these will be in Mike's (dirty) truck.
 
 
 
 
The black minky fabric in the middle is super cute and dark but it was almost impossible to mark on for my holes!
I tried every fabric marking pen I had and even bought a few more I thought would work.
NOTHING writes on black minky.
I finally ended up using pieces of tape to mark where I needed all those holes for the straps.
 
They turned out really cute and I know the babies will use them for a long time!

 
And the best part is they are so easy to take off and wash!
 
 
I think the Scooby Doo one is my favorite!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment