The cutest blog on the block black and white background

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Just me and my buddy

 Preston and I are having lots of fun with
our littlest buddies when they are here for the week.
 
 
I think it also makes me enjoy my weeks with just me and Preston a little bit more.
 
After we walk peighton to the bus we load up in the stroller and take a long walk to see the cows and horse down the road.
 
We take time to stop and say hi to the cows...and then they run off in the opposite direction which makes Preston mad.
 
We also  make time to do a few "projects" which he LOVES.
 

His favorite projects include LOTS of glue.
 
 
 
And he loves that he doesn't have to share it and he is allowed to do it however he wants!
(Peighton tends to be a bit bossy...)


 
 
He actually does pretty good with his glue application.

 
 
 
Love a good day with my buddy!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment