The cutest blog on the block black and white background

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Cyclone bag for me!

I really needed a small bag to take along
when we go tailgating before the football games.
 
 
I actually bought a bag at Kohl's but got it home and decided it just wasn't cute enough. ;-)
 
 
 
Later that week, Preston and I were getting groceries and I came across a Cyclone Hankerchief.
It was perfect timing!
Who knew the Hy-vee would have just what I need?!!!??
 
That hanky now had a purpose!
 
 
I got it home and cut it up (and really should have taken a few pictures because it was really easy).
 
And here is what I ended up with:
 
 
 
I love how it turned out!
 
I  made an adjustable strap so I can wear it across like a messenger bag or shorten it if I need to.

 
 
It is just the perfect size to fit a few things in.
And I think I could fit quite a few Limearitas in there too if I need to!
 
The total cost was probably only about $5.00!
The hanky was $2.99, I had the hardware leftover from another project and I used random scraps for the inside!
 
Good thing I returned the $50 bag I bought at Kohls!!!!!
 
 
It worked great yesterday while we cheered the Cyclones to victory!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment