The cutest blog on the block black and white background

Monday, February 27, 2012

Snowy Day = Messy Fun for the kids!

We got quite a bit of snow.
Which usually means some sort of extra messy project for my two lucky kiddos!

We chose playing in JELL-O for this particular snow day!
I kind of thought this would be VERY fun for the short ones and NOT AT ALL fun for mommy (due to the clean up).
I must say I was pleasantly surprised!
We did sacrifice a few old bath towels but I'm ok with that.

Watching Preston was priceless.
He was having such a good time that any amount of cleaning would have been worth it!


He started off by tasting it, of course.


And then giggled....a lot.


She loved it too!


Peighton did lots of measuring, pouring, dumping, and cooking.


He kept on laughing and eating, then laughing some more!


We did have one minor freak out due to there being a little on his leg.




It was just so fun to watch Preston and see the ideas he was coming up with!

This activity ended with a long swim in the tub!
Everyone was happy.

We will for sure be doing this again on the next snowy/rainy/boring day!
The only thing I would do different is to use lighter colored Jello...but all I had in the pantry was strawberry.

No comments:

Post a Comment