The cutest blog on the block black and white background

Friday, February 17, 2012

Snacks + Learning = Everybody is happy!

Preston is ALWAYS requesting a "NACK" (aka snack) very loudly. 
I think if I provided a 24 hour buffet he would be quite happy!

Peighton needs things to think about....like letters and numbers and math to keep her from causing trouble.
When snacks and learning combine we are one happy crew!

I came across this activity on pinterest and knew we had to do it!
It's much too hard for Preston but he insists on doing anything Peighton does, so maybe he'll learn a number or two while we do it!

I printed them out and we busted out the goldfish!
Such a simple and easy thing to do with the short ones!



 
Peighton worked on the addition sheet while Preston and I counted out fish on the simple one here:



We also have a box of the Cheez-It letter crackers that I'm thinking could be fun with something similar!

I'll have to see what I come up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment