The cutest blog on the block black and white background

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Drawstring bag for our blocks

Our zippered bag for blocks recently "sprung a leak" according to Peighton.

It was the cheap bag they came in and it was only a matter of time before it broke.

Good thing I had been thinking about what to put them in once it broke!

A super cute Drawstring bag!


I bought the monkey fabric awhile back and didn't know what to do with it-but this was the perfect project!
It's is some of that laminated fabric which made it slightly stiff and the bag stands up on it's own.

Some orange polka dots were the perfect addition to the monkeys!


Here's my two monkeys who thought they HAD to be in a picture.

I think I'll make a few more and do a quick tutorial because it was super simple and I have already thought of so many more uses for this type of bag!

I think I might make a clear window in the next one so we can see what's inside it!

No comments:

Post a Comment