The cutest blog on the block black and white background

Monday, January 31, 2011

Quick Owl Baby Toy

Preston is chewing on EVERYTHING right now.  And I like when the things he chews on are easily washable...as in I can throw them in the washing machine, not hand wash!!!!

Homemade By Jill (LOVE her BTW) had a super quick tutorial on there today for making a crinkly owl baby toy.  Perfect quick project for naptime today!

I love that it's not super girly and I didn't even use the pattern, just free-handed the cutting.  So quick.  And I used fabrics from my scrap box-Score!

 Pretty cute.  I think it would make a great baby gift with a matching blankie!
We have lots of babies coming up among our friends so I think I know one of the things I'll be making!
He's diggin it. 

And on a side note...we are supposed to get like 14" of snow in the next few days....lots of time for projects to keep me and the short ones busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment