The cutest blog on the block black and white background

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Superhero/Queen cape

A friend of mine recently asked me to make her son a Superhero cape.  I have never made one because Miss Peighton is so not into Superheros!  Sounded easy enough.
Although, now that I think about it, I did make a cape (for an adult friend of mine) out of Crown Royal bags! 

After digging through my piles of fabric I found the perfect QUEEN fabric to make a practice one for Peighton.   It's a Mary Engelbreit fabric and I'm pretty sure I bought it when we lived in North Carolina and have never used it...fabric hoarders annonymous here I come.

I googled around to see if I could find a free tutorial and this is the only one I found.  You can buy her pattern but really it was too simple to need one!


It says things like "It's good to be Queen and The Queen of Everything."


Pretty cute little queen!

Much cuter that the Crown Royal one and WAY easier too!

No comments:

Post a Comment