The cutest blog on the block black and white background

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Yummy Breakfast Bake

I made this yummy breakfast bake for Dustin to take with him to what I call
"Man Camp."

He's actually just going deer hunting for the weekend but I like to call it like it is.



Here's the super easy and quick recipe:

1 package cresent rolls (I use reduced fat)
1 package sausage, could be spicy, mild, whatever you like
8 eggs
1/4 cup milk
1 cup cheddar cheese

Cook the sausage and drain.
Press the crescent rolls into the bottom of a greased cake pan sealing the seams.
Whisk together the eggs and milk.
Spread the sausage over the crescent rolls.
Pour egg mixture over the sausage.
Top with cheese.

Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes.
I like to check it at 25 but it's usually not done.
Make sure the middle is not still jiggly-then it's done!

We make this quite a bit-it's great for when company stays over.
And it heats up very well!

No comments:

Post a Comment