The cutest blog on the block black and white background

Monday, December 5, 2011

Sweatshoppin' it.

Dustin calls my sewing room "The Sweatshop."
He thinks it's funny.

Well, lately it has kinda felt a bit "Sweatshop-ish!"

I signed up for quite a few vendor shows and events this season....I thought it was a good idea at the time!

I have one more this coming Sunday and then I am DONE.

In addition to my usual kids clothing, baby blankies, soft toys and handbags I've added some new fun stuff.

Here are some of the fun things I've added to my booth lately:


LOTS of American Girl Stuff!
Dresses, pajama pants with matching pillows, and just today I whipped up a few Sleeping Bags to match!
LOVE LOVE LOVE.


There are even a few matching girl and doll Christmas dresses!

This is "Nora" my resident model. 
 We call her our "friend from the other side of the tracks..."
I do not travel with Nellie as I'm afraid she might get stolen! 
So, Nora does the job!



Come see me this Sunday from 12-4 at the Sleep Inn in North Liberty to see all my goodies!


No comments:

Post a Comment