The cutest blog on the block black and white background

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Hello Kitty Christmas!

Peighton in the fabric store usually costs me money.
She likes to pick things out.
A LOT of things.
 
I don't usually do much (other than pajamas) with character fabric.
I just don't love it.
I often tell Peighton that there "just isn't enough for a dress."
 
But when she saw this Hello Kitty fabric she asked me with very hopeful eyes if "there was enough for a dress."
 
I told her "maybe" knowing that I was probably going to have to do it...
 
So, I did.
And I don't mind it too much.
 
 
 
I cut off a t-shirt and added a very full skirt to it-her favorite kind. ;-)

 
And I thought a little flower with a peppermint button in the middle would be pretty cute too.
 
Preston was "dozing" the dress while I was trying to take a picture.
Boys...
 


No comments:

Post a Comment