The cutest blog on the block black and white background

Thursday, September 26, 2013

The Amish payed us a visit!

Preston and I bought 6 fruit trees a few weeks ago at a lovely Amish-owned greenhouse.
I convinced them to come and plant them for me too!
They planted them MUCH faster than I could have!!!!!
 
 
When they came, they brought a little Amish boy with them.
He was 6 years old and had a great time playing with Preston in the sandbox and on our playset.
He was the cutest little boy in his suspenders, hat and no shoes!
It was fun to see them play together.
I wish I could have taken some pictures!
 
We now have 2 apple trees, 2 peach trees and 2 cherry trees.
 
 
 
This would be my helper.
 
Two things that are never far from Preston these days:
His "Shoot-gun"
And his boots.
 
He's pretty funny with that little gun.
According to Preston, there are bears that need "shooted" out there.
He also likes to shoot crickets and grasshoppers.
And he's going to shoot deer with daddy too.

 


 
One of his favorite things to do right now is to go really fast on his "Teeter-tot."
We've been enjoying lots of time outside with the wonderful weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment