The cutest blog on the block black and white background

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Fingerpainting with the Crew!

Preston wanted a "Project" this morning.
 
Since the twins are here this week I needed something they could try to do with us.
 
Preston LOVES to paint...but I just wasn't sure if I wanted to paint with 3 short people when 0/3 of them actually follows directions!!!!!!!!
 
I had seen this fingerpainting idea on a preschool website and it is FABULOUS!!!!!

I put their paper and thier paint inside a big ziploc and let them squish it, squeeze it, lick it and throw it!
 
 
Lane loved it and squished away for quite awhile.

 
Preston of course loves squishing anything!

 
Hayden used more of a crumbling method but it got the job done.

I knew they would eventually start chewing on it!

 
We started out on the picnic table but they decided the floor was better.


 
We had a lot of fun and I know Preston will request to do this again.
The pictures are going to be cute cut into some Springy shapes!


No comments:

Post a Comment