The cutest blog on the block black and white background

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

A little 50's fun!

Dustin and I went to a "50's Sock Hop" themed fundraiser over the weekend.
 
It was really fun!
 
 
Check out our little photo bomber!
 
In our group we had a Pink Lady, a poodle skirt and lots of polka dots!
 
Without knowing it, Katy and I bought the same exact dress online.
I'm not sure how that's even possible but we did it!

 
Check out that hair!!!!!
A lady that I'm pretty sure actually lived through the 50's complimented me about my hair and thought it was very true to the time period!
And she took a picture of it. ;-)


 
TWINS!
We did accessorize differently though so unless we stood right next to each other I don't think it was really obvious.
 
Peighton counted the pins that came out of my hair the next morning...she counted 24 of them!
I don't think I could stand my  hair like that every day, it was a bit painful!


No comments:

Post a Comment