The cutest blog on the block black and white background

Thursday, March 21, 2013

A sweet little wristlet for me

One thing I was missing on our trip to the Domincan Republic was a tiny little wristlet to carry a few things in the evenings.
 
 
 
I have been looking for one this week for our next trip and just couldn't find one I really liked.
 
So I made one.

 
 
I think it turned out pretty cute and is just the right size too!
 
It's pretty tiny.
It measures about 6" across the top and it's 6" tall.
 
Two things I love about this bag:
1. I made it out of my scrap box
and
2. I just started cutting so there were no pattern pieces or directions to follow!!!!
 
 
 
Peighton must have liked it too...she asked if she could borrow it sometime!
Guess I'll be making a few more of these.
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment