The cutest blog on the block black and white background

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Summer Strawberry Salad

Is there anything Cool Whip and Instant pudding CAN'T do?

This strawberry salad recipe is fantastic and great for a summer gathering!

I saw it at THIS website and thought the kids would love it.
And they did.

They even helped make it-bonus!!!




I think there are a few other things you could do with this recipe too.
It would be fantastic on a graham cracker crust-super quick pie to throw together and take to a BBQ!
And if you leave out the strawberries it would be a great fruit dip too!

Her recipe is a little different but here's how we did it:

12 oz Cool Whip
1 package cheesecake flavored instant pudding (I almost used vanilla because I had trouble finding cheesecake and I think it'd be just as good.)
Strawberry yogurt...I used about 1/3 of a large tub....there was no measuring here!!!

Mix all that together and then add sliced strawberries.

The kids and I gobbled it up for lunch today!




No comments:

Post a Comment