The cutest blog on the block black and white background

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Another Pattern Tested and Modeled by Peighton!

(I did this pattern about a month and a half ago and just never got it posted!
We recently packed up and moved and my little blog has gotten neglected.
But the sweatshop is back up and running and there's lots going on so look for more craftiness to come-especially a super cute caterpillar baby shower post!)




Who doesn't love a free pattern!!!!

I got to test another pattern for the wonderful Peek a boo Pattern shop!

This one was a super cute summer dress in my favorite fabric-KNIT!

Peighton and I chose some stripes for the top and some crazy ants and cupcakes for the bottom.





She cracks me up with her "model poses."


Such a fun summer dress to make!

I know it will be one of Peighton's favorites this summer!




No comments:

Post a Comment