The cutest blog on the block black and white background

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Felt food!

If you know me, you may know that felt food makes me smile.
And sometimes giggle.

It's just such a happy little toy.
And I know that it's going to make my little girl smile when she sees it!

So, I seem to have signed up for quite a few vendor events in the coming weeks.
I started thinking about what I could add to my "stuff" that people would want to put in a stocking or give as a sweet handmade gift for Christmas this year.

I thought of felt food immediately!

Some I do by hand but some I make on my fabulous embroidery machine!
Needless to say, my embroidery machine has been getting quite a workout lately.

Here's a bit from my stash that is growing by the day:

We've got:
Pasta
Goldfish
S'mores
Eggs and pancakes
Chicken Nuggets and french fries (not in the picture-they weren't done but oh my are they cute!!!!!)
And Christmas cookies with sprinkles!!!


I keep adding to it as I have time. 
It's kind of addicting!
I may need a bigger basket soon!


1 comment:

  1. Well that's a great post. It will help me a lot to stitch my younger sister's Dress.
    Thanks.
    Bingo Card Maker

    ReplyDelete