The cutest blog on the block black and white background

Monday, November 14, 2011

Faith, Trust and a little bit of Pixie Dust!

 My sweet girl turns 5 on Wednesday.
Five years has gone by really fast!

For her party she chose a Tinkerbell theme.
We had lots of fun with it!

Once the garage was cleaned out we dumped a bunch of corn into the baby pool for the kids.
Peighton and Preston had to try it out first.

Preston spent most of the afternoon in there.
He had some serious farming to do.

Peighton LOVED getting dressed up like Tink.
We even did a funky bun that looks a bit like Tinkerbell.
I made a quick tutu and stuck a green flower on the side-she thought it was fabulous.


I should have done a close-up of the cake but I just didn't think of it!
I used the Wilton doll cake pan and stuck a whole Tinkerbell doll in there.
I was a bit nervous and didn't bother trying to make a practice cake prior to the party but it was pretty easy and turned out great!



I used my Mom's Cricut machine to make a happy birthday sign and we made lots of fun confetti for the tables with all the scraps of paper-Peighton thought that was great!

She appointed Grandpa as her "assistant" for opening presents!





The boys fought over the Barbie toys for a bit.

I think her favorite part though was the Tinkerbell pinata!
They had such a great time!




Preston LOVED hitting it and laughed the whole time!


And once it was empty, the decided to keep hitting it but this time Peighton was in charge of the rope!
That was pretty funny.

She had a great party and is already planning her next one!

















No comments:

Post a Comment