The cutest blog on the block black and white background

Monday, November 7, 2011

Bathtub painting...another Pinterest idea!

I am just so in love with Pinterest.

If you haven't taken a peek at it just do it!
I have found so many fun things to do on there!

Even Dustin made something from the wonderful Pinterest this weekend!!!
I'll reveal that at a later date though...it's not all put together yet and it does require some (more involved) work on my end too.  Guess it's a joint project. ;-)

Here is out latest SIMPLE fun:

Shaving Cream with food coloring for the bathtub!

I went easy on the food coloring because I didn't want stained hands or a stained bathtub!
I think I did 2 drops into each mini muffin cup.
Probably could have added more and had brighter colors-maybe next time!

The mini muffin tins worked GREAT-it was like a little painters palette.

They had a great time painting and drawing and then of course cleaning it off!

Another successful night because of Pinterest.


No comments:

Post a Comment