The cutest blog on the block black and white background

Friday, October 21, 2011

Spiderweb Pancakes

Friday mornings are pretty fun at our house.

We don't have school or dance or gymnastics or anything really!

So, that means we get up and make something fun for breakfast and stay in our jammies for awhile.

Peighton loves it and I think we both look forward to it.

Today, we tried out spiderweb pancakes!
Super simple and super fun!

I've seen it all around "blog-land" lately so I don't really know who thought it up but that was one smart mama!
I even saw one picture using a plastic spider on top of the pancakes! CUTE!
Wish we had some spiders!!!


We dyed our pancake batter orange with food coloring.
Then we had some random green glittery squeeze frosting in the pantry so of course that's what Peighton chose.
It worked out pretty good.
I also tried out Hershey's syrup.


Peighton approved of both and liked helping do the spiderwebs!


Preston also thought they were pretty good and had eaten most of his by the time I got the camera!

Fridays are FUN at our house!

No comments:

Post a Comment