We needed an afternoon activity.
Of course I went to Pinterest and browsed my recipes I have pinned there.
Peighton thought THIS one looked yummy.
And I even had everything in the pantry to make it!!!!!
The short people were even able to help make most of it!
- 1 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated)
- 1/2 cup marshmallow creme
- 1 box (13 oz) graham cracker honey sticks
1) In small microwavable bowl, microwave chocolate chips and condensed milk on High 1 to 2 minutes, stirring occasionally, until chips are melted. Stir to mix well. Pour into 9-inch glass pie pan, spreading evenly.2) Drop marshmallow creme by tablespoonfuls randomly over chocolate mixture. Microwave on High about 30 seconds or until marshmallow creme is softened. Immediately with knife, make several small swirls through marshmallow and chocolate, creating a marbled appearance.
3) Serve immediately with graham sticks for dipping.
We also dipped strawberries in ours-that was my favorite!
Anything that involves dipping is awesome!
The strawberries were really good in it!