The cutest blog on the block black and white background

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Hailey Dress Testing

Have I mentioned that I love testing new patterns? ;-)

I did another one for the adorable shop Petite Kids Boutique.

Her patterns are very well written and include LOTS of pictures.
You really can't go wrong with any of them!

This one is called the "Hailey Dress."
And it's only for 0-24 months....good thing I have a cute little niece to  model for me because I can't squeeze Peighton into that size anymore!!!!


It's got puffy little sleeves, a ruffle at the bottom and a bow that can tie in the front or the back!

Tiny white buttons go down the back.

Even though it was super cute laying on my floor it was so much better on little Miss Hayden!!!!!


It was her first official modeling job and she did very well!

No comments:

Post a Comment