The cutest blog on the block black and white background

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

The Paci Prince and a Grain Cart

 
I decided it was time.
Time for "The Paci Prince" to make his appearance.
 
We had been talking about it for a month or so.
But I had put it off since the kids were going to be staying with their Grandmas a lot in April.
I didn't want any extra trouble while we were gone-especially in the sleeping department!
 
Peighton was a BIG help and assisted in getting Preston excited about The Paci Prince coming and taking all his Paci's.
 
I asked Preston what he would like the Paci Prince to bring when he came to get the pacis.
His response...."Ummmm...Me need grain cart!!!!"
 
Santa had brought him a big combine for Christmas and then he noticed that he didn't have a grain cart to unload into.
 
Such a little farmer.
 
Watching the combine unload into the grain cart is one of his favorite parts of picking corn.
Perfect idea that I probably wouldn't have thought of if I hadn't asked him!
 
Luckily I found one that was the same size as his combine!
 
 
 
 
 
He was so excited to get his equipment all set up!!!!!

 
 
 
He was totally fine with the pacis being gone too!
He asked for them once that night and hasn't mentioned them since.
 
He is now officially a Big Boy: big boy bed, potty trained and no more pacis!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment