The cutest blog on the block black and white background

Friday, December 14, 2012

A Gingerbread House and Sugar Cookies!

 
Dustin went to "Deer Camp" for a whole weekend.
So we found lots of fun things to fill our weekend without him!
 
 
Grandma Sue has bought a gingerbread house the past few years and we have loved helping her decorate it!
 
We had a few more  helpers this year that made it even more fun.
 
 
 
I said, "Peighton, can you look at me?"
This is what I got...

 
Preston was very precise with where he wanted his candies to go.

 
Peighton liked making patterns with the candy.
 
We decorated sugar cookies too but I guess I was having too much fun decorating to take pictures!

 
All of our helpers!
 
 
Someday everyone will pay attention when we want them to look at the camera!!!!!
I guess three out of four isn't too bad.


No comments:

Post a Comment