The cutest blog on the block black and white background

Monday, April 30, 2012

A super cute pattern I tested!

I love testing patterns!

I just finished an adorable skirt that has shorts attached underneath-perfect for the girl who only wears skirts and dresses but still likes to be upside down on the playground!
(That would be Miss Peighton!!!!)

This pattern was from Petite Kids Boutique.
I have a few other patterns of hers and they have all been great!
Very easy and usually pretty quick to complete.



The green ruffle has an exposed seam...I am not a big fan of it and next time I think I'll skip that and make a regular hidden seam-it just looks cleaner!


Peighton LOVES these cherries and so do I!
We even made another outfit out of them so we'll have lots of cherries this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment