The cutest blog on the block black and white background

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Sidewalk Chalk Painting = SO FUN!!!!!!

We have been LOVING the weather this week!
I hope it is here to stay.

Yesterday, we made Sidewalk Chalk Paint.
The kids had a BLAST!!! (and so did I...)
I had boughten some from Crayola last year and Peighton and I searched and searched for it again but never did find it.
Not sure if they still sell it or not but we won't be buying it again now that we know we can make our own!


I had seen the recipe on Pinterest and knew we'd be trying it out.

Here is the super hard recipe:
1 cup water
1 cup cornstarch
And some food coloring-that's IT!!!!!


The colors were very bright!

They dug right in and soon had the sidewalk covered.


Even when the colors mixed they were still really pretty.

I'm sure we'll be doing this over and over this summer!
And since it was so easy I know I won't mind!


No comments:

Post a Comment