The cutest blog on the block black and white background

Thursday, August 18, 2011

August Fun!

Where has the summer gone?!?

I think we've been so busy having fun that it has gotten away from us.
Here's a few things we've done in August.


Preston decided sweet corn is AWESOME.
He loves it.


We went to the great Iowa State Fair and found the Pioneer cow!

Peighton got the be a farmer at Little Hands On the Farm.
Complete with Pioneer hat!

And today, my sweet baby girl went to Pre-Kindergarten for her first day.
She was SUPER excited.



Preston really had no time for pictures this morning...


I can't wait to hear all about her day!
She even has her own locker.

I've been sneaking in a little crafty time here and there but we haven't been home much lately!
Hopefully I will have more time as the weather gets colder!



No comments:

Post a Comment