The cutest blog on the block black and white background

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

We made a chalkboard wall!

When I was cleaning out a cupboard a few weeks ago I found a bag from the hardware store.
Inside was a container of chalkboard paint and a receipt dated March 2013...I think I had forgotten about this project!
 
 
So, I decided it was time to do it!
I hate the color of this wall anyway so anything was an improvement.
 
 
 
Peighton and Preston are LOVING it.
And so am I!
 
Preston and I practice letters, shapes, numbers and he even drew a fantastic family picture one day!
Peighton does her spelling words on it.

 
She also holds "school" there most afternoons.
Preston plays along....for a little bit...then he does things like put his sword on his head. ;-)



No comments:

Post a Comment