The cutest blog on the block black and white background

Monday, December 30, 2013

Operation Christmas Child and Bunk Beds

I think I'm a BIT behind on blogging lately!
December got away from me.
 
 
Dustin spent a week in Brazil in November.
The kids and I found lots of "projects" to do while he was away!
 
One of our favorites was Operation Christmas Child.
We had lots of fun picking out the toys and packing our shoeboxes!
 
 
 
We hope the recipients like art supplies because they got a lot of them!

 
They loved packing up all the fun stuff.
I think this will be a new Christmas tradition for us.
When we dropped them off it was amazing to see the piles and piles of boxes.

 
And we just love Christmas jammies!
 


Dustin's grandparents came for Thanksgiving and brought something very special.
 
Grandpa Jim made the most adorable bunk beds for Nellie and Peighton!
Nellie has slept in it every night since!


No comments:

Post a Comment