The cutest blog on the block black and white background

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

A trip to Harvestville Farms!

We spent a fabulous day at Harvestville farms this weekend.
Such a fun place!
 
 
I LOVE this picture with the old truck behind them!

 
Peighton and Preston love these things....they needed a sunflower so Dustin got put in!



 
I'm not sure Dustin was supposed to be riding the scooters...

 
There were cute TRACTOR tire swings!

 
Of course he loved it.


 
The giant slide made out of PVC pipes was a big hit too.
Preston told me," it's bumpy on my hiney!"

 
I like his concentration here at the duck races.
He worked hard to get his ducks to go.



 
A pumpkin patch is not complete without a corn pool.
This one was HUGE!

 
He tried burying himself.

 
And of course there was a jumpy pillow.

 
I think it became a stage for Peighton.


 
We also took a horse drawn wagon ride out to the pumpkins.


 
The driver asked Peighton to come help her drive the wagon!
She LOVED IT!

 
Preston refused to get up there with her though.

 
After lots of playing we picked out some great pumpkins and then hit the Pizza Ranch!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment